Friday, June 22, 2012

Welcome

Hello and welcome to Michigan Family Outdoors Magazine.  It is my hope to encourage you go get out and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us in Michigan.  What a great place to live! 
My family enjoys camping, hunting, fishing, hiking and recently, kayaking.  We have thought about getting into geocaching as well, so I hope to bring you a variety of information about things you can do in the outdoors. 
I will be featuing campgrounds that we visit and giving a review of what is available to you, also sharing some of our favorite recipes and games and crafts.  I'm a teacher, so I will throw a little educational information in as well.  Don't worry, it will be painless and fun!
I look forward to getting to know everyone and chatting about my favorite thing....Michigan's beautiful outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment